Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Car

Alright, so it's not my car anymore. SHAME!!!!
I was a tad disappointed to leave my beautiful car behind. i figure a car tells a lot about someones personality so i'm introducing you to my car. it's a rover 420, diesel, 2.0 litre engine with a sunroof and electric windows and all that wonderful stuff.
I like big cars and i'm a bit miffed to have picked up a cheap little WHITE car (urgh!!), nissan sentra, 1.4 litre engine. petrol. nothing like the power in my rover and the colour's definately nothing to be proud of. no sunroof. and no electrics either. never mind. i'll replace it once i can afford something better.
Yes - i am sad enough to be obsessed with my car. I'm not the type to give a car a name though. i just referred to it as 'my beautiful car'.

One day i plan to have a BMW or mercedes. i'm more or a BMW person but i'd quite happily have a mercedes 'cos they move real good and are well comfy (you should be impressed at my wonderful use of english)!
i'll let you kinow when i find one :)

No comments: